- Chapter ‘Gendered organizational cultures, structures and processes’
Gender in Organizations: Are Men Allies or Adversaries to Women's Career Advancement
edited by R.J. Burke and D. Major
published by Edward Elgar 2014
- Book Women’s Work Men’s
Cultures Overcoming resistance and Changing Organizational Cultures
published by Palgrave Macmillan 2011
- Report entitled 'Quantitative & Qualitative Research into
Sexual Harassment in the Armed Forces''
Ministry of Defence website (www.mod.uk), 2006
- Chapter 'Different but Equal'
Supporting Women's Career Advancement, edited by R.J. Burke and Mary C Mattis
published by Edward Elgar, 2005
- Report entitled 'Diversity Dimensions: Integration into Organisational Culture'
Opportunity Now, June 2004
- Report entitled 'The Business of Diversity'
A research report written with Sue Ollerearnshaw
Published by Schneider-Ross, 2002
- Article entitled 'Why Diversity Is Good for Business'
Written with Sue Ollerearnshaw
Equal Opportunities Review, October 2002, No.110
- Article entitled 'Diversity in the City'
This is the City News, December 2002
- Article entitled 'Are You Going Home Already?'
Time and Society, September, Vol. 10, No.2/3, 2001
- Article entitled 'Organisational Culture, Women Managers and Exclusion'
Women in Management Review, Vol. 6, No.8, 2001
- Paper given on 'Organisational Culture, Women Managers and Exclusion'
Gender, Work and Organisation Conference, Keele University, June 2001
- Article entitled 'Any Difference? Men, Women and Management Styles'
Gender, Work and Organisation, July, Vol. 8, No.3, 2001
- Paper given on 'Long Hours Culture and Closure'
BSA Conference, York, April 2000
- Article entitled 'Equal Opportunities: Making a Difference'
Women in Management Review Vol. 14, No.6, 1999
- PhD on 'The Impact of Organisational Cultures on Women Managers'
Bristol University, 1999
- Paper given on 'Sexuality, Sexualised Cultures and
Sexual Harassment in Organisations'
Work, Employment and Society Conference in Cambridge September 1998
For copies of any publications that are not linked-to, please